Box case processing line SW.G 500
For production of rigid boxes – gluing & fixing – up to 40 products/min
KOLBUS machines are engineered for the production of rigid boxes and box cases where the card or cardboard substrate is laminated with high quality printed layers that can be delicate and difficult to handle.
The modular system can be optimally adapted and/or extended to meet the changing production requirements.
- For placing blanks or boxes on glued box cases
- Gentle handling of the box cases
- Increased degree of automation ans net output
- Flexible production
- Constant product quality
- Fast change-over
- Inline coupling (with SW.R 500) possible
- Puncher SW.L 400M as a modular solution possible
Size range opend box case (width x height x thickness)
min. 205 x 140 x 1 mm
max. 680 x 405 x 4 mm
up to 40 Takte/min.
Net production is subject to sizes, materials etc.