For the manual grooving of sample boards inclusive adjustable knife holder from 90° to 130° and V-groove-knives.
Simple tool for precise groove cuts in bookbinding cardboard or grey boards. The adjustable knife holder allows V-grooves in variable angular positions from 90° to 130°. Helpful for the development of innovative packaging design and prototypes made of solid cardboard, rigid box design for sampling.
- max. groove length 800 mm
- The special grooving knives can be set to cut 90° – 130° angles
- Table extension rails for products bigger than 400 mm
- Pressure plate for processing products without leading edges
The KOLBUS grooving machine NM 101 was developed for automatic groove cutting.
Size range (width x height)
Infeed with board feeder, model CF 600
min.: 140 x 100 mm | max.: 1,050 x 525 mm
Infeed with board feeder, model CF 700
min.: 140 x 100 mm | max.: 1,050 x 735 mm
double magazin for parallel processing of two board blanks
1. blank max.: 455 x 455 mm max.: 580 x 330 mm
2. blank dependent on the width of the 1st blank, max. < 250 mm in amount max.: 910 mm
min. 1 mm
max. 4 mm
Number of grooves per cycle
1 – 8 grooves in running direction
Distance single groove
min. 1 mm
Distance double groove to double groove
min. 40 mm from the first groove
40 up to max.65 components/min
Net production is subject to sizes, materials etc.