The module Networking complies the interface between your KOLBUS machinery and your Management Information System (MIS). The system-independent and open XML interface based on a bidirectional functionality. This means that your data can be received as well as sent out. The implementation of your individual MIS interface will be done by your IT department or MIS service provider. Furthermore, you have the possibility to transfer your jobs and orders via your own Printing MIS to the XML based workflow.
Your benefits at a glance
- XML data exchange via bidirectional functionality
- Optional Soap Web Service interface (by request)
- Optimized XML interface, especially for the area of post press (finishing)
- Possible realization: Data transfer of your Webshop over your MIS into your Production
- Free download of the KOLBUS XML Syntax (see below)
You are interested in optimizing your digital workflow? On the basis of the KOLBUS Workflow Design, we are going to compile a specially customized module package. Contact us, we will be pleased to advice you.