Boxmaker BOXER BX 200
For fully automated and flexible production of individual and standardized FEFCO folder boxes, partitions, supports, pallet boxes etc. made of corrugated board.
The BOXER grants you control over your box making process. No more outsourcing, no more oversized boxes, no more fuss. The BOXER allows you to make short-run custom boxes at the click of a touchscreen button. The settings are responsive and flexible, autoset to provide the easiest usability. The machine is set up in one minute and learnt in less. Whether you’re a small or medium company, the BOXER gives you control.
- Produce over 100 box styles according to the FEFCO codes
- Flexible production system with the possibility of producing up to 600 boxes per hour
- Fully auto-set via touch screen
- 2 colour digital print available
- Just-in-time production with minimal machine downtime for format changes
- Allows you to limit stock and additional orders
- Independence from box deliveries from specialised suppliers: no time is lost with your own deliveries.
- Problems that may arise in the event of suddenly reduced or increased production are eliminated.
With KOLBUS AutoBox always the right format. KOLBUS AutoBox BOXER: tailored to your needs!
Web width 400 – 1,350 mm
block height (gross) 190 – 320 mm
block height (net) 178 – 308 mm
block width (gross) 108 – 254 mm
block width (net) 100 – 248 mm
Paper weights 28 – 130 g/m²
Output Up to 60,000 folded signatures per hour