Grooving machine NM 101
For cutting grooves into board blanks for max. 65 components/minm.
- Sturdy, versatile box components thanks to smooth grooving cuts, through to a minimal last board/paper layer, combined with precision, ultra-thin application of glue for lining and counter-lining.
- Knife positioning device with digital indicator
- Precise positioning up to 1/10 mm
- Large format machine
- 100% angled boxes, sharp edges and smooth groove surfaces
- Angled grooving – the KOLBUS NM 101 grooving machine for board sections has been reengineered.
- It can now produce up to 65 components/min, adapted to the speed of the downstream casemaker.
- The special grooving knifes can be set to cut 90° – 130° angles.
- Specially, grooving knifes are adjustable from the outside of the machine
min. 1 mm
max. 4 mm
Number of grooves per cycle
1 – 8 grooves in running direction
Distance single groove
min. 1 mm
Distance double groove to double groove
min. 40 mm from the first groove
max. 65 components/min
Net production is subject to sizes, materials etc.