Web Folder WF 100
Bookjet® system: Web Folder WF 100
The WF 100 web folder for the KOLBUS Bookjet® system is the optimal solution for folding digital print products produced on an industrial scale.
Many technical features make the KOLBUS web folder an outstanding solution for digital print products. It’s capable of handling an unsurpassed range of paper grades, even very lightweight papers. Folding is in the grain direction of the paper, ready for any type of binding.
- Web folder for an ultra-wide range of book formats with variable cross cutting for folded signatures ‘open on three sides’ and folded with the grain of the paper
- Folded signatures open on three sides are suitable for any type of binding, including thread stitching
- Capable of processing an extremely wide paper spectrum including thin papers
- Flexible choice of the number of pages per signature with preselectable collect modes
- Compatible with and can be linked up to any existing web-fed digital print systems
- Alternate sheets turned over for excellent lie flat (no curl) and to ensure that facing pages match in optical density
- High production speeds and output across the entire format range