Signature Stacker LS 100
Bookjet® system: Signature Stacker LS 100
The WF 100 web folder for the KOLBUS Bookjet® system is the optimal solution for folding digital print products produced on an industrial scale.
The Web folder WF 100 is directly coupled via a reject unit with the signature stacker LS 100 and presents the optimal solution for industrial web digital printing.
- Precise cycled reject unit of single sheets and/or defined sheet groups (e.g. content of a complete book block)
- Incorrect book blocks or book block stacks will be recognize and rejected in the following process
- Minimal application of cold glue by precise positioning of gluing near the joint in the area of head and tail cut
- No additional material/paper width needed in head and tail cutting area due to pre-gluing
- Flexible stacking patterns selectable
- Reliable identification of book block start and end points
- Save production tracking from WF 100 through LS 100
Recommended combination with KOLBUS perfect binder
KOLBUS KM 200 Bookjet® –inline or product infeed via star feeder