Board cutting systems
Rotary board cutter PK 170 for covers made of gray cardboard
Machine for perfect cardboard cutting for the production of book cases, game boards and packaging. Further processing into box covers with sharp edges can be done with a grooving machine or the BOX LINE modules.
Efficient board cutting line PK-PK 170
High-performance cardboard cutting system for precise and angle-accurate cuts from grey cardboard for further processing including palletising.
Fully automatic cardboard cutting line PK-PK 171
he machine is used for automatic cutting and palletizing of finished blanks from cardboard panels in one operation.
Infinitely variable feeder cycle rate up to a maximum of 75 cycles/minute
- Board feeder with sheet alignment
- Fully automatic format width adjustment of sheet alignment
- Processing of thin boards up to 0.9 mm
- Cutting unit for strip cutting, fully automatic adjustable longitudinal cutter with individual cutting length adjustment
- 90° transfer device - fully automatic adjustable pair of pull-out rollers for central infeed into the 2nd cutting machine
- Control and drive technology based on Siemens SIMOTION D
- User-friendly Copilot user interface