Graphic industry: book cover, calendar production
A wide range of manufacturing options
Rounded book covers are very popular for book calendars with imitation leather covers, notebooks or diaries with refined fabric covers and for children's books. The perfect finish of the cover material in the rounding is a distinctive quality feature. KOLBUS cover machines have proven themselves especially in the industrial production of long-lasting rounded corners for hard book covers.
Product variants depending on machine configuration
The KOLBUS range of casemakers deliver outstanding performance and productivity. They cover the range from 40 to 100 cases/min and satisfy the most demanding criteria for professional casemaking.
- DA 290 – large formats up to max. 1,050 x 735 mm
- DA 280 – high performance up to 100 cycles/min
- DA 270 – extensive equipment variants: integrated corner cutting, perfect round corner shaping
- DA 370 – for digital printing products with variable centre strip widths of continuous production
- DA 260 – allrounder for versatile applications