KOLBUS case makers are in action around the world and are among the "classics" in bookbinding machinery for the industrial processing of bookbinding board and binding material.
Highlight: format changes on the fly – with no break in production – play a key role in delivering maximum speed and efficiency.
- personalized photo book covers
- customised small series
- multilingual covers
- Book-on-Demand production
- scientific publications including document management
- hardcover production
- poster, game boards or laminated luxury packaging
KOLBUS case maker DA 270
- integrated corner cutting 45°
- round corners (INES)
- round corner shaping (ARES)
According to speed and production volumes of industrial book production, KOLBUS enables industrial case production at maximum cycle rates, or adapted accordingly for short-run production, for example in photo book production or for the industrial production of multi-part cases.