Custom metal processing – benefits for your company
KOLBUS Machining Shop offers a range of added-value services
- CNC milling/drilling
- CNC turning
- CNC grinding
- Sheet metal processing
We can provide any type of surface treatment through long-term relationships we have built up with partners across the region.
We will process any volumes from one to a medium volume production run. The highly trained employees working in the KOLBUS Machining Shop are committed to guaranteeing highly reproducible processes and cost competitive processing for your projects.
- Fast quotes and order processing
- Resolve your order bottlenecks without investing in extra capacity
- Order bottlenecks can be handled without having to expand your own capacity
- Get assembly-ready components (from intermediates to finished components) or custom processing
- Direct access to over 1,000 semi-finished products
- Processing of blanket orders
- Call on KOLBUS capacity and resources as and when you need them
- Lower manufacturing costs through optimized processing
- We also offer non-company manufacturing processes
- Even remote manufacturing processes can be carried out
- Avoid tying up capital and incurring fixed costs with production machinery
Sale Commission production
Tel. +49 5771 71-243
Email an Sven Döding
Tel. +49 5771 71-462
Mail to Herbert Kühn
KOLBUS Machining Shop
Tel. +49 5771 71-822
Decades of experience in metal processing – drilling, milling, turning and edge grinding – make KOLBUS a strong and reliable partner.
Benefit from our know-how and have your castings produced in our foundry and then processed in our Machining Shop. This way you reduce the number of interfaces and order lead times in your procurement process.
Put the benefits of contract manufacturing to work for your business – outsource component manufacturing. At KOLBUS the most advanced tooling machines and processing technologies are at your service.